1) Location: Would you like an on site or off site location? Will you need to rent a space?
2) Who will cater? Does your event venue do food, or will you need to contract with another company?
3) What will the menu look like? Will it be a dessert reception, or a sit-down dinner? Will alcohol be served—and will it be an open, or paid bar?
4) How will invitations be sent out? Is an email or evite OK, or do formal invitations need to be ordered and printed?
5) Who is handling the guest list and RSVPs?
6) What is the theme or décor for the party?
7) Do you need to recruit volunteers to assist with planning, decorations and clean-up?
8) What kind of entertainment will you have? Have you booked your favorite Charlotte DJ?
9) Will the event be a black-tie or a “Hawaiian Luau”? Be specific with your guests so that they can plan accordingly!
10) What kinds of favors or party give-aways will you need? Will there be recognition or awards given? Do you need to make arrangements for any items to be printed ahead of time?
When planning any event, it is important to get a jump start on the details, so when the time comes, everything will fall into place seamlessly!
Professional DJs, MCs, VJs, Event Coordinators, and Party Motivators:
Charlotte, North Carolina